Looking for B.C.A Projects Training in Ahmedabad?
What Is B.C.A? BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) is a new age educational course in the field of computer applications. BCA is catering to the need of students aspiring to excel in the field of computers. This program is extended to six semesters each with a duration of six months. In this program, besides computer, a student gets diversified knowledge on Management, Financial Accounting and Management.
- HSC Pass (Any stream)
- Three years Diploma of Board of Technical Examination (BTE)
- Or any equivalent to 10+2 (Pass)
Note: (ITI is not valid for BCA admissions)
In the last semester each student is required to undertake a 'Summer Project' and work with a private organization for a period of 6 months and submit a report after the completion of the project. At the end of last semester, if our students don't get any projects from them self, we can provide various kind of projects to them. This provides an opportunity to the student to tackle real-life problems.
We are glade to inform you that our B.C.A students from Ahmedabad IT colleges like:
- G.L.S Institute of computer Applications,
- H.L. Institute of Computer Application,
- L.J. College of Bachelor of Computer Application,
- Lokmanya College of Computer Application,
- Navgujarat College of Computer Applications,
- Shri Chimanbhai Patel Institute of Computer Applications
- Som -Lalit Institute of Computer Applications,
- Bholabhai Patel College of Computer Studies(Gandhinagar)
- D.D.Institute of computer Applications (Nadiad)