Looking for Scratch Programming for Kids in Ahmedabad?
Course: Basics of Scratch Programming
1. Characterization: Students provide details about a character who is missing a school assignment and use code to describe the character's actions, thoughts, and words.
2. Interactive Presentation: Students create a new presentation, or take an existing one, and make it interactive in Scratch.
3. Dialogue: Students program a conversation between two characters to explore the role of dialogue in storytelling.
4.Narration: Students take an existing story and explore first and third person point of view.
5. Figurative Language: Students explore Figurative Language with an emphasis on metaphors, similes, personification, hyperbole, and idioms.
6. Code Your Hero: Students will choose an everyday hero from their own life and build a story or game using code that gives their hero superpowers.
7. Pitch Your Passion: Students will build a project about an idea, activity, item, or cause they feel strongly about.
8. An Unusual Discovery: Two characters meet in a world and discover a surprising object. Students get to decide what happens next by creating a story with code.
9. Animate a Name: Students pick a name or word and bring the letters to life through animation, sound, and music.
10. Create your own Google logo: Students bring the Google logo to life using code, utilizing programming and design.
11. Adventure on the High Seas: Students animate an ocean wave, then tell a story that takes place on the high seas.
12. Gumball's Coding Adventure: In this collaboration between Cartoon Network and CS First, students tell a story using the characters from “The Amazing World of Gumball.”
We teach this course completely practical and give small exercises to check and test your learning.
Approx. 10-15 sessions will happen in this course. You can also attend lectures in our other batches if you want to revise it again in future. You can come for unlimited practice for this course.