Looking for M.C.A Projects Training in Ahmedabad?
What is MCA?
Master of Computer Applications (MCA)is a three-year (six semester) professional Master's Degree in computer science awarded in India. The course was designed to meet the growing demand for qualified professionals in the field of Information Technology (computer software). It is a postgraduate course that can be taken up after obtaining a Bachelor's Degree.
The MCA program focuses on providing a sound theoretical background as well as good practical exposure to students in the relevant areas. It is intended to provide a modern, industry oriented education in applied computer science. It aims at producing trained professionals who can successfully meet the demands of the information technology industry.
MCA is a full-time degree course with a duration of three years (six semesters). It covers various aspects of computational theory, programming, algorithm design and optimization, network and database management, mobile technologies, electronics, mathematics, probability, statistics, accounting, finance, etc.
Eligibility Criteria / Entry Requirements
In MCA Admissions are given on the basis of a written entrance test, Personal Interview and GD. There is centralized entrance of MCA in India at National level AIMCET (all India entrance of MCA, as well as each state has its own centralized entrance. Appearing for final year graduation exams students may also apply.
We can provide various kind of projects to our MCA students. This provides an opportunity to the student to tackle real-life problems. We are glade to inform you that our M.C.A students from Ahmedabad IT colleges like:
- G.L.S Institute of computer Applications,
- H.L. Institute of Computer Application,
- L.J. College of Bachelor of Computer Application,
- Lokmanya College of Computer Application,
- Navgujarat College of Computer Applications,
- Shri Chimanbhai Patel Institute of Computer Applications
- Som -Lalit Institute of Computer Applications,
- Bholabhai Patel College of Computer Studies(Gandhinagar)
- D.D.Institute of computer Applications (Nadiad)